I'm Heather Telford, a member of the One Layer Simplicity design team, and I am kicking off 2016 with the challenge to make The Sky's the Limit during January. I can think of two directions to take this challenge but you might think of more. I chose to feature the sky in my one layer card; the sky takes up over half my card in fact. You might choose to focus on the motivational nature of the phrase 'the sky's the limit' and make a card challenging the recipient to aim high in the coming year. I look forward to seeing what you come up with, just make sure it is one layer and keep embellishments at a minimum.
- A one-layer card is defined as a single layer of card stock folded in half. No other layers of paper allowed!
- Make a card inspired by the phrase, 'the sky's the limit'. Remember to keep embellishments to a minimum.
- Post your card somewhere on the internet and link to it using the InLinkz button below. If you link to your blog, please be sure to link to the specific OLS22 post, not to your blog's main page. That way, we will be sure to see your beautiful entry!
- The deadline is midnight EST on January 24.
- The most important rule of all: HAVE FUN!